Banana Milkshake


    
    At the beginning of summer, I posted a delicious Strawberry Milkshake recipe. Everyone enjoyed it, and people asked me if other fruits can be used for this recipe. And the answer is YES! Definitely yes! And here is the proof: Banana Milkshake. Using the same recipe, you will get a delicious and refreshing summer drink in no time.



     Let's see the ingredients you will need:
-  300 ml milk
-  200 gr ice-cream (vanilla)
-  200 gr bananas.



     The process is the same as for the Strawberry Milkshake, but it's so easy that I will write it again in a couple of sentences.
     Put the peeled bananas in a bowl, and using a hand mixer (or smoothie maker) blend the bananas until you have a fruit puree.
     Add the ice-cream and the milk. Blend a couple of minutes until everything is mixed well.
     And you banana milkshake is done. Easy-peasy.
    Because of the ice-cream, it's already cold, so you don't have to wait hours until it cools in the fridge. You can keep it in the fridge up to 2-3 days.
     You can use other ice cream flavors, like chocolate or caramel. Whatever you like, or whatever you have at home.



     As you can see, this banana milkshake has a super easy and quick recipe, and it doesn't require a lot of work to prepare it. That's why I love this recipe so much. It can be a delicious summer drink or even a dessert for your dinner party.
     Let me know in the comments if you've tried this recipe, and what other fruits would you use? Make sure you share with your family and friends!

25 comments :

  1. I usually go out in town to buy my milkshake. My favorite is banana pineapple! Now I will just make it at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, I do like milkshakes. This would be a tasty flavor. I always have bananas on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of milkshake, very simple to make and with only natural ingredients. I would replace the milk with a vegetarian option, as I can't drink cow's milk though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! I love making shakes every morning. This recipe sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a simple recipei need more like these please !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds absolutely heavenly IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing! I might try adding a little Nutella to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had a banana milk shake but it seems logical. I do like bananas so why not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this looks so good. I am obsessed with anything that has bananas in it. Shakes are so good...especially with bananas and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, that looks so good. I love bananas - and like Siren said about me, especially with chocolate! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore banana milkshake. Homemade, it must taste even better. I imagine it's quite creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! Such a simple recipe but who doesn't like bananas? I wonder if adding PB would be good?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so good and what a great idea. I love bananas so would love a shake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love banana milkshakes, so I'll be bookmarking this for when I can make it. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh a strawberry milkshake sounds so yummy! My tummy is rumbling now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I love this kind of recipes, easy and quick. That banana milkshake looks really good! My dad used to make me a similar one. I'm definitely going to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Easy-peasy for sure, I would like to try this for the weekends, for sure my little one is going to enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds amazing! We love both bananas and ice cream at our house, so I know it would be a hit here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loooove banana milkshakes love it!!! I can't wait to try out your recipe yummmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love milkshakes and this banana milkshake looks yummy. Will surely try to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is not often I have a milkshake. I'll have to try this and perhaps add a couple strawberries to it. I don't drink cow's milk, so I'll have to try it with coconut milk. I'm sure it will be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to love banana milkshakes! Its been so long since I have had one though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a fun of fruit milkshakes and strawberry and banana are the good one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love bananas so much! Definitely craving this shake now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg can we say yum?!? I just love a good ole milkshake. Must give your recipe a try

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.