Strawberry Milkshake


   
     Hello, my dear friends. Summer is already here, and I feel like celebrating. I simply love summer: I love the hot weather, the beautiful sunshine and of course, I love summer`s delicious fruits! So today I have prepared for you a very easy Strawberry Milkshake recipe with only 3 ingredients. It's a very refreshing drink, perfect for these hot and long summer days.



     The ingredients you will need are the following:
-  300 ml of milk
-  200 gr ice-cream (strawberry flavored or vanilla)
-  200 gr strawberries

     For this recipe, you can easily use your smoothie maker or blender. I don't have either of those (maybe it's time for some shopping) so I used my hand blender.

     Put the strawberries in a bowl (if you have a tall one, use that) and blend them, until you have a fruit puree. 
     Add the ice-cream and the milk. Blend again for a couple of minutes until your ingredients are mixed well.
     And your Strawberry Milkshake is done. Pour into glasses, and enjoy. You can leave it in the fridge up to 2-3 days. From this recipe, you will get around 700ml of milkshake.



     You can change a little the recipe if you want to. For example, I used vanilla ice cream, because that's what I had at home. But you can also use strawberry ice cream, or chocolate or even caramel.



     You can add one or two spoons of sugar if you want to. I don't think it's necessary. The strawberries are already sweet enough and of course, the ice cream is sweet too.
     This isn't only a summer recipe. You can make it even if you don't have fresh fruits, by using frozen ones. Have you ever had ice cream or milkshake during winter? Such a great treat!




     As I love strawberries so much, this Strawberry Milkshake will definitely be in my fridge this summer. It's such an easy and quick recipe, with few ingredients, and with a perfect taste. 
     What about you? Do you like summer fruits? Will you try out this Strawberry Milkshake? Let me know in the comments. And don't forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!
     Happy summer!


16 comments :

  1. hello summer in a cup. This looks so delicious and I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love strawberry milkshake! Such a delicious summer drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! An easy to make, refreshing treat on a hot summer day. The best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this & I especially love the glass mug with the straw top you featured it in. What a great way to serve this when you're going outdoors... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made these for our breakfast today without Ice cream. It's so yummy and looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like the perfect drink for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberry milkshakes are a classic but a goodie. I remember that this was my favorite when I was a kid. Perfect drink to have by the pool or for a bbq day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing and so easy! I would love to have one right now (but first I need to go buy some strawberries!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing simpler and better than the genuine strawberry milkshake that always reminds me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love smoozies and milkshakes) and will for sure try this recipe. I collect all the good ones and it seems to me this one will take a first place on my list)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love strawberry milkshakes. Just the other night I added some strawberry syrup to my milk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This wonderful easy steps are the key to a brighter day for my family specially after I prepare them this delicious milkshakes. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love milkshakes and Strawberry is my favorite flavor.It is so easy to make at home and have as much as you like. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks yummy. But i am trying to eat healthy right now will have to do this without icecream and have frozen strawberries instead.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.