No Bake Banana Dessert


     Although I love baking, during these hot summer days I rather prepare a simple no-bake dessert. It's hot enough already, I don't think I need the oven to make my kitchen hotter. I know that bananas are not summer fruits, but I was craving for something sweet with bananas, so here you have it. A super easy, no-bake banana dessert.





     You only need two ingredients for this delicious dessert:
-   400 gr bananas
-   300ml ml double cream.

     You can replace the double cream with whipped cream. I personally prefer double cream, because it's more textured than the whipped cream.


     Start by peeling off the bananas, and separate them in 2 different quantities: 300gr and 100 gr. 
     From the bigger portion of bananas make a fruit puree, using a hand blender. Take the 100 gr of bananas and dice them into cubes. 
     Beat the double cream using a mixer, until you have a stiff cream.
     Put the diced bananas over the resulted cream. Gradually add the fruit puree, mingling slowly. Continue until you incorporate the entire fruit puree.
     And your no-bake banana dessert is done. You should keep it in the fridge for about 1-2 hours. It's more refreshing if it's cold.



     I have to admit that the first time I made this dessert, it spent 0 minutes in the fridge. I and my family surrounded the bowl with spoons and finished the dessert in no time. Only when I made it for the second time, I was able to keep it in the fridge for one hour.
     You can serve it in nice dessert cups or just eat it directly from your bowl. It's up to you.
     Bananas are very sweet on their own, so I don't think this dessert needs sugar. However, if you want, when you beat the double cream you can add some sugar (no more than 1-2 spoons).

     I really love this summery no-bake dessert. I think I will try out this recipe using other fruits, so stay tuned, and make sure you hit the subscribe button.
     What do you think about this no-bake banana dessert? I hope you will give it a try, and you will like it. Make sure you share with your family and friends.
Happy Baking!

29 comments :

  1. I do always love no bake desserts. This one looks amazing. I tend to love banana treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds beautiful and with no baking involved! (Thank goodness because I can't bake!)

    ReplyDelete

  3. It doesn't look inviting, but it's definitely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, you had me at banana. Sounds delish! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I cannot mess this one up. So simple yet sounds so delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family would like this dessert. It is a great idea for leftover bananas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try this. Been making banana lassi since returning from India earlier this month. Love banana bread too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks amazing. I would add mini chocolate chips to the top for mine, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this dessert looks so good. I will definitely be trying this recipe. Bonus it's a no bake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. T His looks delicious. I love no bake desserts and this no bake banana dessert seems so good and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love no bake desserts. So easy and yummy. This one sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so simple to make. I am not sure about all that cream though so I might try light whipped cream. I am also wondering if the bananas need to be very ripe or just firm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! I cannot believe how easy this is to make. No bake desserts are a lifesaver. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bananas and this dessert sounds like it would be pretty good. I also love that it is a no bake dessert. I am going to have to try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes! This is such an amazing recipe. Very simple and looks so incredible. I gonna pin this one and make it when i got home. This is awesome no bake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I finally found my perfect recipe. This is one of the easiest desserts to try. Thanks for this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. No bake banana dessert!?!? Um, yes please and thank you! I want to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. No bake desserts are the best! Especially ones that only have 2 ingredients! I might add some cinnamon to this, but I know my family would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds heavenly. I love bananas and use them all the time in my smoothies and now I'm craving them as dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am definitely going to make this in summer - it's so simple yet looks absolutely delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh..yummy. I love banana. No bake desserts are exactly what this mama needs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum! Bananas are our favorite fruit in my house so I know my family will love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was thinking of making a banana cake today but I am thinking of making this instead.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love no-bake desserts too. Yes, even in the cold winter months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This sounds super easy and nummy! I've got a whole bunch of bananas sitting on my counter. Time to get some cream!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is interesting, I will make sure to read your next recipe. I might try the no bake dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This sounds delicious. I love no bake options especially on hot days! Definitely something I'll wipe up once I'm in a summer climate again!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.