Pomegranate Muffins




   Today I am sharing with you my pomegranate muffins recipe. I have to admit that this vitamin-rich fruit is my new favorite fruit. I love its sweet-sour taste and for the last couple of days, I have been eating it like a crazy person. Pomegranate is my newest obsession, so I thought I could bake something delicious with it.




   As I love muffins so much (so, so much!) I tried combining two of my favorite things: muffins and pomegranate. The result was amazing! I baked some delicious pomegranate muffins, very succulent and perfect for any time of the day!
   Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 220 gr flour
- 100 gr sugar
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- the seeds from a big pomegranate
- 60 gr melted and cooled butter
- 10 gr baking powder
- a pinch of salt.

   If you are having trouble converting these ingredients, check out my easy Conversion Chart. 

   You should start by getting those pomegranate seeds. I know the process might be a little bit messy, but trust me, it's all worth it!



   In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
   In another bowl, mix the liquid ingredients: milk, egg and the melted and cooled butter.
   Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ones. Make sure you incorporate everything well. 
     Finally, add the pomegranate seeds and mingle the entire composition. I wanted to add a little bit of more sweetness to these muffins, so I added half of Kinder Chocolate bars to every muffin. After putting the batter into the tray, just stick the chocolate in the middle of the muffin. This is optional.



   From this batter, you will have around 14-15 muffins. Preheat the oven at 210℃, and let the muffins bake for about 20 minutes.
     These pomegranate muffins are extremely addictive. They're very quick and easy to make, don't require any special skills to bake them. You can eat them for breakfast, brunch, dessert or how you want it. 
   Don't forget to share with your family and friends! 
   Happy Baking!

17 comments :

  1. I do love having muffins in the morning! I especially love pomegranates, so this will be a tasty treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those look AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Oh, and there's a trick to get pomegranate seeds out easily! You take a wooden spoon and beat the outside of it after breaking it in half and trying to turn it out a bit. I am sure youtube has tons of videos showing it better than I am describing it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touch of chocolate on the top of these! I have just gotten into using pomegranates is something other than a cocktail and I am LOVING their versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks so delicious!! I love baking cakes and I can't wait to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound lovely. It's not necessarily a flavour I'm over familiar with, but would still love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Look so yummy. I want this one in my breakfast. It would be a great partner with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These muffins look really delicious! Can't wait to try them out! And the pomegranate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these muffins looks damn yummmm ... i cant even wait to try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sound delicious! Too bad we don't have pomegranate muffins here. :( My kids would have loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never cooked with pomegranate before, but these look great! I love the idea of sticking a bit of chocolate in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've baked muffins before but never tried pomegranate muffines! I can't wait to try to bake me some, looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait! Vitamin-rich muffins?! I'm so down lol! OK, the fruit has my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My kids love muffins. They would love to help me make these. I’ll have to bookmark this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look yummy, will try to make these without eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never thought of making muffins with pomegranate. The muffins looks absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.