Easy simple muffins



  What can you do on a lazy afternoon? Right answer: muffins! I didn`t have very much ingredients at home, and I was too lazy to go and buy some to make muffins with all kind of combinations and different ingredients. So I decided to make some simple muffins.





   I decided to use the recipe from the first cake that I put on my blog: chec . You can easily use this recipe to make muffins. They come out really tasty. I used all the ingredients, except for the cocoa. That I will do another day. :)
  So, the ingredients are:

  • 2 eggs 
  • 15 spoons milk
  • 15 spoons sugar
  • 15 spoons oil
  • 15 spoons flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder  
  • the peel from one lemon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
 I did the composition just as the one for chec. I put those little muffin pappers in the tray, and then the composition. In about 15 minutes the muffins are ready.









And there they were:


   And I still wanted some more, these muffins need some kind on frosting too. I found some whiped cream in the fridge, so I thought...why not?! I decided to make two kinds of whipped cream: white and pinkish/red. I just split the whiped cream in two parts, and in one of them I put a little red food coloring before whipping the cream. I wasn`t in the mood to make some gorgeous muffins/cupcakes, I just played around with the whiped cream. The result is in the pictures below.
   I really think that for these simple muffins, you don`t need some kind of complicated recipe. This recipe is very easy and you get to make the muffins pretty fast. Enjoy :)
  

Pink wipped cream muffin

White wipped cream muffin













The tasty result
Also please check these amazing link parties:

Check out Life on Lakeshore Drive :

Grandma`s house DIY
















3 comments :

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.