Lemon frosting

  
    There are some receipes that have their own personalisez frosting. But as I said in another post, in kitchen, any combination is possible. You can use this lemon frosting on any cake you want, on muffins, or just on a simple basic cake. 



  The ingredients you need, are:              
- 300 gr sugar
- the zest from 1 lemon
- 1 egg white
- 1 spoon water

All you have to do is just mingle all these ingredients. I suggest not to use the electric mixer, sometimes it`s better if you do it manually.   So use a wooden spatula or a plastic one to mingle the ingredients. 
It will take about 15 minutes for the frosting to be done. I know it takes some time, and your hand will be tired, but trust me, it`s woth it.  

  If you want your frosting to look more yellow, you can use the zest from two lemons. The colour will look like the frosting from the muffin bellow. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.