Peanut butter cookies

Yum

   Some of my friends say I`m not quite a normal person. I don`t
really like peanut butter. I don`t know why, but it kind of tastes strange. But...there is a big BUT! Peanut butter cookies are absolutely great! I can`t find a reasonable explanation why I like so much these cookies although I don`t like peanut butter. You have to try them out.



  What you need for these cookies are the following:
- 150 gr butter
- 4 spoons peanut butter
- 100 gr powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 300 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.

  In a big bowl, mix the butter (at room temperature) with the sugar, until you get a foam. The add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well between each of them, in this order: first the egg, then the peanut butter, flour and finally the baking powder.  
  If you really really love peanut butter, you can add more to the cookies. And by more I mean max. 6-7 spoons, not a whole jar.
  When your composition is ready, put it in the fridge for about 1 hour. Form with your hands the cookies, but don`t make them very flat. 

TIP: You can make some stripes on top of the cookies using a fork, as in the picture. The cookies will look more special. :)

Now, just put the in the oven for about 20 minutes, and your peanut butter cookies are done. Enjoy




No comments :

Post a Comment

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.