Cappuccino muffins

Yum


As I said in some other posts, I just love muffins. Cheese muffins, with chocolate chips, pizza, it doesn't matter what they are, just to be muffins! I found a very interesting recipe the other days, cappuccino muffins. Of course, I was intrigued and I tried it. The muffins are delicious. Here is what you need:




- 300 gr flour
- 100 gr melted butter
- 250 ml milk
- 150 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons coffee
- 1 egg
- 100 gr chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch of salt

      In one big bowl mix the flour with the baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. 
    Put the coffee in another bowl. Warm the milk and pour it over the coffee. Then, add the melted butter, egg and vanilla essence. Mingle it well and put all these in the other bowl, over the dry ingredients. Mingle it until it`s smooth. And then add the chocolate chips.
   Now, you just have to put them in the special muffin tray, and let them bake about 20 minutes. Your cappuccino muffins are done.
Enjoy  

   

2 comments :

  1. Coffee, cinnamon and chocolate are a super combo in a muffin. They look great!
    Welcome to the food blog world! If you comment on others, they'll almost always comment back. Hard to get started, I know, but keep at it! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice words and for the encouragement :)

      Delete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.