Banana and chocolate blondies

Yum



    Now I`m stuck with the idea that I haven`t posted enough recipes with fruits. The banana and chocolate blondies aren`t really blonde or yellow. I have the recipe from a good friend of mine, so I decided to stick with the name, and only change a few ingredients. To have the final result, here is what you need:



- 200 gr bananas 
- 60 gr chocolate chips
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr flour
- 75 ml coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon baking powder

     First, pass the bananas using a fork. Then mix them with the brown sugar. You can use the electric mixer, on a low speed, for about 5-7 minutes. Keep on mixing, adding slowly the rest of the ingredients: first the eggs, then the coconut oil, flour, vanilla, and baking powder. 
  

   When it`s all mixed well, add the chocolate chips and mingle it using a wooden spoon. Put the resulted composition in a tray and let it bake for about 25-30 minutes.

  Finally, you can cut them when they`re cool and serve them. The great thing about this cake is that you can keep in the fridge for even 1 week and the taste is the same.  Trust me, I tried. Enjoy :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.