Homemade chocolate

  
  I didn`t have time to make anything sweet for a couple of days, because I`ve been busy finding new blogs, for my Liebster Award . But today I said to myself : enough is enough! I NEED something sweet! As I was having a sweet tooth for chocolate ( I always do) I decided to make this delicious homemade chocolate.



  Trust me, this recipe is great! Your taste buds will experience some amazing experience! This is what you need for the homemade chocolate:

  • 500 gr milk powder
  • 250 gr sugar
  • 150 ml water
  • 150 gr butter
  • 2 spoons vanilla sugar
  • 60 gr cocoa
  The instructions are pretty simple. Put the water and the sugar in a pot and put it on the stove. First, let the sugar melt, and then boil gently for 7 minutes. And also don`t forget to stir gently with a wooden spoon, while the syrup is boiling. During the 7 minutes, also add the vanilla sugar. 
  After the syrup boiled for 7 minutes, turn off the stove. Add the butter and mingle well all the composition.


 Once the butter melted, add the milk powder and the cocoa and mingle well again. The result should be a smooth dough in your pot.



  Now,just put the chocolate in a tray, or in whatever you want, and let it cool for about 2 hours.I didn`t have the patience to wait that long, so I put the chocolate in the freezer for about 30 minutes :)


After the chocolate cooled, you can cut it as you want. I went for the simple homemade chocolate. If you want, you can add some nuts or peanuts (when you add the milk powder, you add them too). 

You can form your chocolate as you want. You can even use plastic molds for ice to make different shaped chocolate pieces. Just put the chocolate (when it`s still hot) in the plastic molds, and let it cool in them. I made some in heart shape, aren`t they just lovely?



   You can make whatever shape you want with this chocolate, but trust me, when you1re making it, you don`t care about the final form. You just want to eat it!!! Enjoy :)







4 comments :

  1. Wow these chocolates look exquisite, wouldn't mind me a batch of these :D
    Yum!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are indeed soo delicious :X

      Delete
  2. I love homemade chocolate and yours looks yummy! The heart-shaped ones are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made chocolate (can you believe it!) ~ this looks yummy!! I am going to pin this and try it!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.