Strawberry and Kiwi Tart



 Strawberry and kiwi tart is a perfect way to calm dowm your sweet toth on a summer lazy day. I don`t know why I said summer. Fruit cakes are good any time of the year. I just have the impresion that some fruits are tastier in the summer. Anyway, let me tell you the recipe for this amazing tart.



     So, the ingredients for the tart batter are:
- 300 gr flour
- 200 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teasoon vanilla sugar

   Put the flour in a big bowl, making a hole in the middle. Add in the hole the rest of the ingredients: the butter (it is easier if you slice it in more pieces), eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar. Now you have to knead very well all the ingredients, and put the resulted composition in the fridge for about 2 hours. You can also use a wooden work surface to make the composition. 

   For the cream you need:
- 400 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 spoons flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence

   Beat the eggs with the sugar, and then slowly add the rest of the ingredients. Put the resulted composition to boil until it thickens.
Tart tray

   After the 2 hours passed, you can bake your tart. Put the tart batter in a special tray for tarts, as in the picture. It will take about 20 minutes to be done. Let it cool a little, and then add the cream.

Finally, you`ll also need 4 kiwis and 400 gr strawberries. You can put more or less, depending on how much you like these fruits. 
Arrange the fruits on the cream as you like. Enjoy :)



Linking up with:




Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms


11 comments :

  1. Strawberries and kiwi, my favourite fruits, looks yummy.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a splendid finished product!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is really delicious fruit tart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does look delicious. I love strawberry. And my wife aned daughter adore kiwi.
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I hit the kitchen with the intention of making a cake, I was forbidden by a family decree. The ease with with you've explained the procedure has encouraged me to break the law now. :D

    Tushar Kumar Singh
    Project Disavowed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! And let me know if you`ve managed to bake it :)

      Delete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.