Home made TIRAMISU



  Tiramisu is one of the cakes that has many recipes. I`ve tried many of them, and I decided to stick with this one. Tiramisu is a great cake, the only problem is that I tend to eat it very fast :( . 






The ingredients you need are:          
lady fingers
- 400 gr lady fingers
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 ml milk
- 100 gr sugar
- 200 gr whipped cream
- 500 gr mascarpone cheese
- 1 simple milk chocolate


mascarpone cheese
First, boil in bain marie (or double boiler) the egg yolks, milk and sugar. After it  cooles, mingle well with mascarpone cheese.
 Then, make a big cup of coffee, with no sugar. Now you have to put the lady fingers in the cooled coffee. Put them one at a time, and don`t keep them too lung in the coffee. Just put them in and grab them out. 

   Assemble the cake like this: first layer is made of lady fingers, add a layer of cream, half of whipped cream, another layer of lady fingers, cream and wipped cream on top. You can deorate with some grated chocolate. 

There you have it! Home made tiramisu !



Linking up with (come and join us) :

6 comments :

  1. Tiramisu is one of my favorites!! I had to look up 'bain marie' as I had never heard the term before - double-boiler is what my mom always called it. Thanks for the eye-candy and the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comming by. And I`ve never heard about double-boiler. But I will include the term in the recipe :)

      Delete
  2. I love tiramisu!! we leave out the eggs because of the warm climate, it tastes just as wonderful! Mmmm, I am so ready for a piece right now...

    T is for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is AMAZING. Never had it until about 20 years ago.
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy. I never heard of it before I got to New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiramisu is a favorite of mine too and I usually order it when I'm out for a nice dinner.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.