Honey cake


   Honey cake is one of my favorite cakes since I`ve been a child. And it is pretty easy to make it. Just follow my recipe and your taste buds will be very happy :)

So, for this cake, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 30 gr butter
- 150 gr sugar
- 2 spoons honey
- 4 spoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 450 gr flour


You mix all the ingredients above on fire, without the flour (and here I mean in a pan, on your stove). After it`s mixed well, take it down from the stove and add the flour, mixing it again. 
You split the dough resulted in 4 parts. From these 4 parts, you cook 4 cake sheets. If you don`t know how to do that, don`t worry. I will have another post explaining the whole process.

For the cream, you will need:
- 300 ml milk
- 3 spoons crumb
- 100 gr sugar
- 100 gr butter.

   Boil the milk with the crumb and the sugar. After it`s cooled, add the butter, and mix it until it becomes smooth. This will be the cream.

Finally,  you will have a 4 layers cake. You can arrange it any way you like, but I like it this way:  first, you put a cake sheet, then cream, another cake sheet, then jam, cake sheet, cream and on top the other cake sheet. 

         You can put any jam you prefer, but I recommend peaches jam. It gives an amazing taste to the cake, combined with the cream and the honey from the sheets. Or, if you want, you can cut off the jam and instead put another layer of cream. As you wish.
         After you put it all together, you can slice it as you like, in smaller pieces or bigger, rectangular or square.

Hope you like this one too...enjoy :)




For more interesting H posts, come join us at  ABC Wednesday!

12 comments :

  1. These look sweet, and I do love sweet food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result fabulous! Thanks for the recipe!
    Have a great weekend!
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know them but they look very tasty!

    Have a nice day/weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I better get me some breakfast, because this post is making me very hungry. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful must be very yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks mighty tasty. Makes me wish my husband wasn't a diabetic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say, this is quite inviting. Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cake so much & here there are 4 layers :)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.