Eclair

  Now, let`s make some fine home baked eclair. I always said that the cakes you make,
at home, are way better than the ones you buy. So, let`s start making some cakes!

The ingredients you need are:


- 8 eggs
- 250 ml water
- 250 ml oil
- 250 gr flour
- pinch of salt


     Take a big saucepan or pan or whatever you like. Boil in it the water with the oil. Add the flour and mix it good, when it`s still on the stove. When it`s done, take it off , and let it cool a little. Then
add the eggs one by one, the salt and mingle it good. When this composition is done, you can start making the eclairs. 
                                                        

Take a big spoon of composition and put it in the tray. You will have to do this several times, until you finish the whole composition. Put the tray in the oven and let the eclairs cook for about 20-25 minutes.


And now the cream. You need:
- 500 ml milk
- 5 spoons flour
- 10 spoons sugar
- 4 egg yolks

First, beat the eggs white and leave it near you. Then, mingle the flour with the yolks and a little cold milk. Warm up the rest of the milk, and then add it to the composition. Boil the cream to near boiling. After it`s cooled, just add the eggs white and your cream is done.

Now, you just have to cut the eclairs in two and fill them with cream. Yummy :) Enjoy making it and don`t forget if you have any questions, I will gladly answer. 





11 comments :

  1. Of course they are better, please send me some, it's too much work for me, lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to send you some the next time I make them, if it wasn`t for the long distance :(

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy, Christina! Must be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious, would love to try them :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I crave something sweet right now?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me hungry. I love them filled with whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I could so do with one (or two, or three!) of these now!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so tempting I haven't had an eclair for over 2 years but I have lost weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, oh!

    I love eclairs!

    I used to make them when my kids were small!

    They are so enchanting filled with sweetened whipped cream!

    Yum!

    Thanks for sharing this excellently delicious link for the letter E.

    A++

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.