Fanta cheese cake


  As some of my recepies, I have some strange ingredient combinations. This cake has chees and Fanta juice. Some of you might find this combination very strange, but trust me, after you taste this cake, you won`t be sorry at all.


  First, we bake a simple basic cake. For this, you need:
- 5 eggs
- 15 spoons sugar
- 15 spoons flour
- 10 spoons water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder

Beat the egg whites with the sugar and add the water slowly. Then add the yolks, flour and baking powder and mix it all well. Put the composition in the tray and then in the over. Let it bake for about 30 minutes.
                                                  

For the cream you need:                
- 500 gr cheese
- 200 gr powdered sugar
- 1 butter

  Mix all these ingredients and you will have cream. This white cream you have put on the basic cake.

 Now, you also need:
- 2 vanilla puddings
- 3-4 spoons sugar
- 800 ml Fanta juice


  Just make the pudding with the juice and add the sugar. It`s that simple. Instead of making the pudding with milk, you make it with Fanta.  You could use any kind of Fanta you like, but I personally use the orange flavoured.

Now you just have to spread the Fanta pudding over cheese cream, and you cake is done.
Enjoy :)

As I said, you can also use other flavoures of Fanta. In the picture above, I used the same  receipe, but I use Fanta with strawberries. 





  Join us for more "F" posts at ABC Wednesday !

2 comments :

  1. Looks yummy, but I have NO idea what Fanta juice is!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had fanta fizzy drinks when I was young in Borneo.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.